Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website during your browsing session or on each subsequent visit. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
The following cookies are set on our site:
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Type and Duration|
|Typo3 Management System||These cookies are functionality cookies which assist the user experience relating to use of forms on the site. If, for example, a user forgets to fill in parts of a form when submitting it, we can auto-fill the values for those fields that have been filled in, thereby reducing the amount of fields a user needs to amend.||Session|
|Google Analytics||These cookies are performance cookies which help us to understand how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form on numbers of visitors to the site, where visitors to the site have arrived from and which pages of the site they visit.||Persistent up to 2 years. To opt-out of Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. The Help or Internet Settings function within your browser should tell you how to do this. Please be aware that if you select to restrict cookies you may be unable to access or use certain parts or features of the site.
We do not collect any personal identification data, such as names or contact details, about you unless it is voluntarily provided. However by submitting your information, you consent to its use as set out in this policy.
The information we may collect and process about you includes:
- information that you provide in emails and letters you send to us, including keeping a record of that correspondence;
- details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to enable us to improve our services;
- to keep a record of the services you have subscribed to;
- for any other purpose which you have specifically consented to when providing the information.
If you have provided us with your contact details, we may contact you using any of the contact details provided. We will not contact you for direct marketing purposes unless otherwise agreed with you.
We do not share, sell or distribute your personal data with unrelated third parties except in order to provide you with the information or service which you have requested, or as provided in the following limited circumstance:
- to third parties who support our information technology or handle mailings or events on our behalf;
- to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement, or for the administration of justice;
- where such disclosure is necessary in relation to a potential sale or merger of our business.
The data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
You may advise us at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications and information from us. We will then remove your details.
You also have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee) and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected.
If you have any questions, comments or requests in relation to the information that we hold about you, please email Leonard O'Brien, a director of Qatar Investment Fund Plc at: email@example.com
Qatar Investment Fund Plc
46 Athol Street
Isle of Man